Just Herbs: Dandelion Root
Each bag contains 4 oz of wildcrafted Dandelion Root sourced from the USA.
Dandelion Root is commonly prepared as a capsule, tea, tincture and is used in special tonics. To prepare a Dandelion Root infusion, add 1-2 tablespoons of Dandelion Root to 8 oz of boiling water, and simmer for 15 minutes. Strain, then enjoy!
Pregnant or nursing mothers, individuals under 18, and individuals with known medical conditions should consult a physician before use.
- RDRomale D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoM
It was good , the taste was very rich
- AFAndre F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoHighly recommended
I make tea everyday from this has many benefits as long as you make it a part of your life
- MAMadeline A T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoGrest tea
- SPShezetta P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoDandelion is great
Dandelion really help me when high blood pressure
- TJTrianna J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoAlkaline coffee!
Taste just like coffee! I used it to make a frappe, I used coconut milk, date syrup and Ceylon cinnamon! Fire!
Will be buying again!