Just Herbs: Mullein Flowers (Gordo Lobo)
Each bag contains 2 oz of wildcrafted loose leaf Mullein Flowers sourced from Mexico.
Mullein Flowers are traditionally prepared as tea. To prepare as a tea, add 1-2 teaspoons of Mullein Flowers to 8 ounces of boiling water. Cover and steep for 5-10 minutes. Strain, then enjoy!
Pregnant or nursing mothers, individuals under 18, and individuals with known medical conditions should consult a physician before use.
- MFMatthew F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoWorked wonders
Effects kick in about 30mins to an hour after drinking in a tea
- PFPatty F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoI’ve not used it enough yet!
…BUT, I’ve read enough to know this is important for me to consume with COPD like issues ! It does loosen mucus and I must find a way to tolerate the taste! Raw honey added to it was better by far! Alone it’s kinda yukky. Lol I’m going to get some NOW!
- HEHayley E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGood quality mullein, I love
Good quality mullein, I love making tea with this it really opens up your lungs and helps with breathing and phlegm.
- SSSteven S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoAll the products we’ll good
All the products we’ll good still have some Mullein left.
- XHXavier h.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago; I love it
I love it