Just Herbs: Mullein Flowers (Gordo Lobo)
Each bag contains 2 oz of wildcrafted loose leaf Mullein Flowers sourced from Mexico.
Mullein Flowers are traditionally prepared as tea. To prepare as a tea, add 1-2 teaspoons of Mullein Flowers to 8 ounces of boiling water. Cover and steep for 5-10 minutes. Strain, then enjoy!
Pregnant or nursing mothers, individuals under 18, and individuals with known medical conditions should consult a physician before use.
- PFPatty F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars17 seconds agoI’ve not used it enough yet!
…BUT, I’ve read enough to know this is important for me to consume with COPD like issues ! It does loosen mucus and I must find a way to tolerate the taste! Raw honey added to it was better by far! Alone it’s kinda yukky. Lol I’m going to get some NOW!
- HEHayley E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoGood quality mullein, I love
Good quality mullein, I love making tea with this it really opens up your lungs and helps with breathing and phlegm.
- SSSteven S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars11 months agoAll the products we’ll good
All the products we’ll good still have some Mullein left.
- XHXavier h.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars12 months ago; I love it
I love it
- JSJennifer S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat quality mullein. Will definitely
Great quality mullein. Will definitely be purchasing again.