Helps support the immune system.*
Should not be used by children or pregnant or lactating women.*
Each bag contains 24 tea bags and is made from wildcrafted Elderberry. Drink tea once a day in the am, before or after breakfast, until the entire package is done.
Elderberry tea is a standard medicinal tea in Germany. In the U.S. it is a popular ingredient in immune support products.
The water used for making tea should be boiled only once. If the water is boiled more than once, the oxygen leaven in it gets reduced, and that affects the taste.
Patience plays a huge factor while using tea bags. You should leave the tea bag in the water for about two minutes so that there is ample time for it to infuse the tea flavor. Poking and prodding should be avoided, let the process happen naturally and slowly.
Irrespective of whether you brew in a teapot or cup, the brew should be allowed to cool down for around 2-3 minutes, after removing the tea bags. Because, once the temperature reduces, the flavors start to develop and deliver a better quality taste.
If you are looking to sweeten your tea, use agave or date sugar.
How To Make A Cup Of Tea
- Start with fresh, cold water. (The better the water quality, the better the tea will taste.)
- Place a tea bag in your favorite cup or mug.
- Bring water to a rolling boil and immediately pour over your tea bag.
- Steep for a good 3 to 5 minutes. (Great taste can't be rushed—it really does take the full time to release the tea's entire flavor.)
- Remove the tea bag, relax and enjoy!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.