Just Herbs: Palo Guaco (Bark)
Each bag contains 4 oz of wildcrafted Palo Guaco sourced from Mexico.
Palo Guaco Bark is traditionally prepared as tea. To prepare as a tea, add 1-2 teaspoons of Palo Guaco Bark to 8 ounces of boiling water. Cover and steep for 5-10 minutes. Strain, then enjoy!
Pregnant or nursing mothers, individuals under 18, and individuals with known medical conditions should consult a physician before use.
- GHGreg H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars14 seconds agoGreat product! Use it as a tea for inflammation due to long covid.
- JJRI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoGrateful customer
I got my order in great timing and we'll pakaged. The herbs are helping me with my body and detoxing. Thanks Alkaline Herbs 😊
- DMDagoberto M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGood
- BCBelinda C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat product and it came
Great product and it came fast! I’ve ordered twice and I make tea that I drink daily! It’s definitely doing it’s job!!!!
- RGRaymond G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoBold and Earthy Tree Bark
The Palo Guaco bark is very strong and earthy tasting. It does dry out your skin over time, so you must be well hydrated if drinking this tea daily.