Just Herbs: Palo Guaco (Bark)
Each bag contains 4 oz of wildcrafted Palo Guaco sourced from Mexico.
Palo Guaco Bark is traditionally prepared as tea. To prepare as a tea, add 1-2 teaspoons of Palo Guaco Bark to 8 ounces of boiling water. Cover and steep for 5-10 minutes. Strain, then enjoy!
Pregnant or nursing mothers, individuals under 18, and individuals with known medical conditions should consult a physician before use.
- JRJanet R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing Herbal Tea!
I love this product. I use it for getting venom out of my body. It helps take the nerve pain away. It really works!
- GHGreg H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGreat product! Use it as a tea for inflammation due to long covid.
- JJRI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGrateful customer
I got my order in great timing and we'll pakaged. The herbs are helping me with my body and detoxing. Thanks Alkaline Herbs 😊
- DMDagoberto M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGood
- BCBelinda C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat product and it came
Great product and it came fast! I’ve ordered twice and I make tea that I drink daily! It’s definitely doing it’s job!!!!