Happy Lung Tea Supplement
Promotes already healthy lung function*
Promotes digestive health*
Supports a healthy immune system*
Each bag contains 4 oz of loose leaf wildcrafted herbs. The ingredients are Mullein, Elderberry, Dandelion Root, Wild Cherry Bark and Guaco. This is loose leaf tea.
Pregnant or nursing mothers, individuals under 18, and individuals with known medical conditions should consult a physician before use.
|*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.|
- KVKesha V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGreat Results
I've been using the Lung Tea for 2 months and can honestly say .... IT WORKS!!! Warning ⚠️.... It causes you to have a runny nose and coughing up phlegm. If I eat dairy and/or anything fried, and drink the tea (later) the results are immediate.
- TDtin_ d.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoHappy Healthy Lungs
Breathing in that good ass prana, Baby. Even when I open and smell the tea blend, my lungs begin to breathe better. It smells so refreshing.
- JNJuan N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoAmazing help to the respiratory system
I am one of those people who is extremely aware of my environment when it comes to smell. My wife says it’s one of my super powers. I can smell if there’s too much dust or something smells off whether it’s natural gas or something else. Spending most of my time in and around construction sites I make it a point to wear proper ppe or respiratory devices when needed. Also I smoke recreational marijuana on the weekends to help calm the mind.
This tea is a great help for keeping my system running at 100 percent. I drink this tea almost everyday. I’ve been able to tell that with this tea it helps me tremendously when it comes to reducing the amount of mucus in my respiratory system. I’m very grateful for this tea blend.
- ABAlexis B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoAsthma relief
I order this tea for my daughter. She has issues with asthma and this helps tremendously.
- JFJanis F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoHappy Lung Tea
I, like so many had the upper respiratory gunk that was going around and lasting at least 3 weeks. I ordered this tea in hopes that it would help rid my cough. Well…it did!!! I was so glad and relieved. TY Janis