Black Seed Oil Supplement 2 FL OZ
Black seed oil is from the seeds of the fruit that grows on a shrub called Nigella sativa. Archaeologists have found black seeds in King Tut’s tomb, which is a testament to how long they’ve been used by humans.
Black seeds are also called black caraway, black cumin, black onion, and kalonji seeds. The extracted oil is a revitalizing tonic with numerous health benefits.
Pregnant or nursing mothers, individuals under 18, and individuals with known medical conditions should consult a physician before use.
|*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.|
- LDLexus De Los R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoBlack seed
In love with this product I even use it on face
- DADorothy A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoMust Have
Great taste, keeps the entire family in excellent health
- SGSelene G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoI recommend
I use it also on my skin and hair and wow! I can't be without it.
- DHDexter H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoExcellent product
This is a great product and will continue to use it. I also have my mother using it as well.
- RRGVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoBuying it again — small bottle
I just started taking it orally daily and it looks like my skin is starting to clear up. I also give it to my children to help with inflammation and I’m definitely seeing results. Not giving five starts because the bottle is so small…!