Black Seed Oil Supplement 2 FL OZ
Supports healthy hair, skin and nails*
Promotes wound healing*
Promotes already normal blood sugar levels*
Promotes healthy immunity*
Black seed oil is from the seeds of the fruit that grows on a shrub called Nigella sativa. Archaeologists have found black seeds in King Tut’s tomb, which is a testament to how long they’ve been used by humans.
Black seeds are also called black caraway, black cumin, black onion, and kalonji seeds. The extracted oil is a revitalizing tonic with numerous health benefits.
Pregnant or nursing mothers, individuals under 18, and individuals with known medical conditions should consult a physician before use.
|*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.|
- PRPenny R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoSmooth taste
Lots of oils have a heavy consistency, but this oil was light and easy to digest.
- PTPenny T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoBlack seed oil
I love it i take it every day and i can feel the difference when i skip a day or two i don't ever want to be without it. It is really beneficial for your health and i mix it with honey to get the maximum benefits
- DPDionne P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBlack seed oil
Black seed oil is the inflammation destroyer!! Outstanding product. I have using it for about four weeks now. Overall feeling fantastic.
- CCristinaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAmazing!
My skin has been clearing up and way less bloated ! Love this
- LDLexus De Los R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBlack seed
In love with this product I even use it on face