One of the most relaxing treats you can give yourself after a long day when you need to unwind is a warm mug of elderberry tea. Bountiful in nutrients, elderberry tea also has the advantage of being free from caffeine.
Our elderberry tea supplement is one example of what has become a standard medicinal tea in parts of the world like Germany for immune support products. Across the United States, it is also widely used as an increasingly popular ingredient in immune support.
You may even want to enjoy it in tandem with other similar teas, including Happy Liver and Happy Lung Tea.
If you prefer to make your tea from scratch, getting started is simple. Making a warm and comforting cup to savor is very easy; the steps may vary based on your preferences, as some prefer to sweeten the taste with small splashes of honey or herbs like cinnamon for additional flavoring.
- Filtered water
- 2 teaspoons of dried elderberries
- 1 teaspoon of agave or date syrup at your discretion
- ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon
- Half a teaspoon of turmeric power
- Simply mix the elderberries and water together.
- Mix in cinnamon and turmeric
- Boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for around 20 minutes, in order to fully tap into the benefits of the elderberries. Then let them cool for 5 minutes or so.
- Strain and pour into your favorite mug, mixing in some honey if that fits your taste palette.
- And sit back and enjoy your tea!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.